UP 350 and UP 350 SERVO
Introducing the UP Series of food packaging machine, offering the ultimate in modular flexibility, efficiency and ease of use
The UP series offers a hygienic design and is constructed from stainless steel. Together with the open construction, this makes the machine very easy to clean. This range has been developed for both industrial packaging houses as well as smaller packers who need a flexible food packaging machine for their continuous packaging process.
The UP 350 is available in two versions. One has a pneumatically driven sealing system (UP 350) and the other version is equipped with a servo-driven sealing system (UP 350 SERVO). These two machines can handle a wide variety of packaging sizes (75 to 350 mm bag width and unlimited bag length) and capacity is up to 70 bags per minute.
The UP 500 can manage packaging sizes of 200 to 500 mm bag width and unlimited bag length and has a capacity of up to 20 bags per minute.
- Compact, flexible and versatile
- Stainless steel and open construction for easy cleaning
- Robust build quality
- Modular construction
- Allen Bradley PLC and electrical components
- Optional Servo-driven film transport for accurate bag length
- Photocell for bag length detection with pre-printed film
- End of film detection
- Ergonomic film support with film tensioning and brake
- Full color touch screen
- Low power and air consumption
- Machine in mobile frame